KLUG textile boxes are large-format, two-piece boxes, consisting of a base and lid. They are particularly suitable for the storage of flat-lying textiles of all kinds (e.g. clothing, wallpaper, carpets, flags, cloths or textile fragments).
- Due to the folding construction smooth-walled interiors.
- The all-around- triple wall thickness allows boxes of the same size to be stacked on top of each other.
- The boxes offer protection against humidity, temperature fluctuations and other environmental influences.
- Ideal in combination with silk tissue paper for wrapping or lining objects being stored or for polstering void space in storage containers.
- The boxes can also be used for storing other kinds of large-format objects made of paper, wood or other materials.
Product assortment KS 16 two-piece boxes for textiles
If you are interested, please visit our website or turn to our sales colleagues who can be reached by phone (+49 8323 9653 30) or by e-mail. Application examples, read more >>.